Remote Score Boards
Remote displays are useful if you want to display weight data at a distance from the scale indicator. They are most commonly used with Massload Axle Pad Scales so they can be seen by truck drivers during use. They are also commonly used with crane scales where many employees may need to see the weight of objects being lifted. Remote displays come in various sizes which offers visibility at various ranges (see options).
- Mirrors the weight displayed on the weight indicator
- Used in conjunction with any weight indicator with RS232, RS422, or 20mA current loop (passive only) communications
- Does not replace a weight indicator
- Provide long range visibility
- Wired or wireless connections to indicator